Thursday, February 18, 2010

1 down. Infinity To Go.

Super excited to have finished my first roll of film on. And I can not wait to get it developed! When I got home from work I went straight over to a local park to shoot for about an hour. It is so amazing to learn something new. A new piece of equipment to grow to learn and love. A new relationship. Ahh! SO MUCH FUN! I don't care HOW corny it sounds!!!
On another note, I'm not feeling well again. You just know when your body is ready to give in and break down. I feel it all over. Either that or I'm just sleep deprived. Lol.
Feeling a little tired, going to make this short. Just wanted to share a few pics from today. So happy tomorrow is friday! :)
Till then my friends.
Meg B
As my hubbs tells me, Life is too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment