Wednesday, January 27, 2010

These are my people. This is where I come from...

I can't believe that January is almost over! And my favorite part of this month is the KISS Country's Chili Cook Off. This is one day out of the year where people from all over South Florida, rednecks and rebels alike, come together and get crazy over music, food, and of course alcohol. Good times are shared and even if you are not a country music fan, for that moment you are. No one looks at the color of your skin or where you come from but we unite together to have great time. Yes, this was my first "official" Cook Off, and was so happy to share it with the people I love the most. We partied from 2a.m. till 4 in the afternoon. Having the people I care about the most and some AWESOME music makes for the perfect day. Had a blast and can't wait till next year!
-Meg B

No comments:

Post a Comment