Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year. New Start.

Hello WORLD! Been so busy with everything and anything, and now that the new year is here; this is it. This is my year. I am starting my year with a bang, going to be getting another degree under my belt, and one step closer to my master's. Besides the normal new years resolutions, like loose weight and stay in shape, I plan to become a better Christian and do work for the Lord. So far so good! :) Found a new church to call home and absolutely love it!
Have plenty of homework, as usual, but wanted to update everything in the mean time. Trina, Stephen, and the baby came to visit last month and have some beautiful pictures of my lil baby niece. Can't wait to see them again in march!
Nuff said, post more later.
-Meg
p.s. Did I mention that I am IN LOVE with this lil girl?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Meg, Shari Snell just shared ur blog w/ me. U are AWESOME photographer and I LOVE the pics of BEAUTIFUL Bella. She is a natural model. How precious and what a special gift of pictures for Trina. So glad I got to see them.
    Dale

    ReplyDelete