Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Avoiding another paper...

As you can tell from the headline that I am avoiding yet another paper. Its a 8 page paper on Program planning for Diabetes in Youth. Oh, my bad, you can wake up now! But seriously, I had to take some time to share some photos of my beautiful niece, Bella. She showed me a new love that just made my heart melt. I can't wait for the day I have one of my own, but NO! that does not mean any time soon either! Children are such a blessing from God and I am thrilled to have this new edition in my family. Ok, enough boasting for one day. Now back to my paper and watching So You Think You Can Dance! Peace in the Middle East!

1 comment:

  1. Megan, these photos are BEAUTIFUL!!!! You have to teach me how to edit B&W w/ the selected colored items.

    ReplyDelete